All Tyres can supply and fit tyres for your car or 4WD.
Our stocked brands cover the range from premium high-performance to quality budget — there’s a tyre for every requirement.
Below is a small selection of featured tyres. Please contact us for the full range of options — just about any tyre in the market can be sourced.
Serious off-road tyres for your 4WD.
Maxxis M8090 Creepy Crawler Bias
An excellent 4WD tyre for rocky terrain, farm, forestry or recreational use.
- special construction design allows the tyre to conform to different terrain surfaces for maximum rock-crawling performance
- stone ejectors provide protection against tread cap damage from sharp rocks
- unique multi-edged knob design and sipe arrangement enhance traction on slippery surfaces
- large shoulder lugs and sidewall design provide unparalleled side bite in difficult off-road terrain
Maxxis MT-772 Razr MT (4WD)
The new-generation MT772 Razr MT brings together all of Maxxis' off-road and racing technology and expertise into a tyre that stands up to every challenge it encounters.
- maximum offroad traction
- new debri-shield sidewall design
- maximum tread block tear resistence
- superior durability and toughness
- surprisingly quiet on-road running
Dynapro MT (RT03)
The Dynapro MT boasts superb multi-directional traction, excellent grip, acceleration and anti-puncture capability. Even under harsh off-road conditions expect the best possible driving performance with excellent handling and stability on any road type.
- nylon-reinforced belts provide additional strength
- high-strength belts improve steering stability and durability
- side protection block sheilds against protruding objects and improves traction in soft dirt
Maxxis MT-754 Buckshot Mudder (4WD)
Hugely popular mudgrip tyre for all-round farm service and recreational use.
- excellent mud traction and self-clearing
- superior wet road performance
- low road noise
- superior stability and puncture resistance
- extremely long tread life
- M&S all-season rated
- extra damage protection — selected sizes have a triple sidewall
Maxxis MT-764 Bighorn
Extremely grippy and tough, the Maxxis MT674 Bighorn MT takes off-road performance to new levels.
- superb mud traction and control
- extra heavy duty construction
- superior damage and puncture resistance
- extra heavy-duty shoulders and sidewalls
- excellent self clearing
- assured on-road performance
- M&S all-season rated
Maxxis AT980 Bravo
Maxxis' new high traction All Terrain tyre is designed to conquer any environment.
- outstanding all-terrain traction
- first-class braking and wet road performance
- square tread contour design
- very high load capacity
- very high damage resistance
- long-lasting performance
Hankook Dynapro AT-m (RF10)
The best on/off-road tyre for 4x4 vehicles, the Dynapro AT-m employs a tough pattern design and block structure to overcome any road.
- reinforced under-tread gauge helps prevent internal damage from impacts sustained when off the road
- thick sidewall rubber gauge helps minimse damage from off-road impact
- reinforced carcass improves hill climbing and steering stability both on and off the road
- jointless bead wire prevents bead separation when driving off-road on low air pressure